about our program
The “zoom in!” program is designed based on the “DISC” methodology of personality types and PAST-PRESENT-FUTURE approach in facilitation. It is enhanced with a full range of activity games and exercises to make the program both fun and exciting learning experience, encouraging full engagement and keeping teenagers motivated throughout the program. “zoom in!” is a fresh alternative solution to the professional orientation programs. It will help teenagers explore the different opportunities in various fields where they would like to develop further and gain more understanding of their motivations and aspirations. In the short-term, it will help teenagers who are going to enter the job market in 5 years in deciding a career and future path. In the long-term, it will be more fulfilling because they would have selected their chosen field without years lost on trial and error in different jobs.
do you know that…
- just less than 20% of adults land their dream job, or work in some related field?
- at 16, choosing the path that isn’t your best career option results in the loss of 7 years of education and it will not help you achieve your true potential?
- almost one in every three teenagers makes a wrong career decision because of listening to others and following general market tendencies?
- 85% of people find themselves unhappy just because they made the wrong career choice?
- 30% of teenagers have no one to guide them in their path?
- 35% of teenagers have fear of failure and 37% do not think they have the confidence?
- 46% of teenagers would not know where to start?
- the main challenge in career orientation is to listen and understand what your inner voice is saying?
- understand who you are and what you want,
- understand your strengths to build up on them in the future,
- understand the key areas where you are interested to explore yourself,
- understand what you like and what you dislike the most,
- understand what motivates you and where you can give the best results,
- understand yourself, your personality, your challenges and motivators,
- come up with an action plan for the nearest future․