about our program
The “zoom in!” program is designed based on the “DISC” methodology of personality types and PAST-PRESENT-FUTURE approach in facilitation. It is enhanced with a full range of activity games and exercises to make the program both fun and exciting learning experience, encouraging full engagement and keeping the youth motivated throughout the program.
“zoom in!” is a fresh alternative solution to the professional orientation programs. It will help the youth explore the different opportunities in various fields where they would like to develop further and gain more understanding of their motivations and aspirations. In the short-term, it will help the young people, who intend to place themselves in the labor market to decide their career and future path. In the long-term, it will be more fulfilling because they would have selected their chosen profession without years lost on trial and error.
do you know that…
- just less than 20% of adults land their dream job, or work in some related field?
- 85% of people find themselves unhappy just because they made the wrong career choice?
- youth make up 25% of the global working-age population, yet they account for 40% of total unemployment?
- 66% of millennials want to change their careers and up to half of the graduates don’t work in their chosen fields?
- only 13% of employees worldwide are engaged at work; 24% are “actively disengaged”, indicating they are unhappy and unproductive at work and liable to spread negativity to coworkers?
- the main challenge in career orientation is to listen and understand what your inner voice is saying?
- understand who you are and what you want,
- understand your strengths to build up on them in the future,
- understand the key areas where you are interested to explore yourself,
- understand what you like and what you dislike the most,
- understand what motivates you and where you can give the best results,
- understand yourself, your personality, your challenges and motivators,
- come up with an action plan for the nearest future.